The final 4 in TWG 15

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The final 4 in TWG 15

Well, here we are, the third faction, the kingmakers, the frakking cylons?!

4 posters

Day 3 - What to do?

Mister E. Meat
    Admin

Day 3 - What to do? Empty Day 3 - What to do?

Post  Mister E. Meat Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Per ICB, stepenpit is a cylon. I'm going to swing my vote off onto him later today. Of those who voted after me for NG, which seems to be several people, I am sure some cylons are hiding. It would be good for us to get as many of those lynched as possible since it will aid us in both the full win and the "meh" win.
    Ozymandias

Day 3 - What to do? Empty Re: Day 3 - What to do?

Post  Ozymandias Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Mister E. Meat wrote:It would be good for us to get as many of those lynched as possible since it will aid us in both the full win and the "meh" win.

Not sure what you mean by the "meh" win?

There's only one way for the four of you to win:

Parity with the Humans AND Parity with Cylons (i.e., no other faction larger).
    Also, there must be at least one Human and one Cylon left alive for the Final Five to win.
    augenvonsauron

Post  augenvonsauron Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:41 pm

So basically we need to elimiate humans or cylons to achieve balance. We haven't lost too many humans yet, seems that would be a good kill. Although with this game, I'm not sure how many of anyone we have.
    -Augie
    Ozymandias

Post  Ozymandias Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Just to reiterate-- the reason we couldn't form this board on the main site is that we didn't want to tip off Dystopia to the presence of a third faction.

But the four of you--Augie, Dav, Meat, Navy-- are GM-pinky-swear-confirmed members of the Final Five.
    augenvonsauron

Post  augenvonsauron Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:03 pm

FOr those following along at home, I am the Vigilante. If we can hold on until we are almost in balance, I'll blow an identified human or cylon away so we can win.
    -Augie
    Mister E. Meat
    Admin

Post  Mister E. Meat Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Ooh, I forgot to tell you guys earlier, I'm the engineer, so theoretically we have two shots Mr. Vigilante guy Smile.

Also
    So basically we need to elimiate humans or cylons to achieve balance. We haven't lost too many humans yet, seems that would be a good kill. Although with this game, I'm not sure how many of anyone we have.
    isnt' strictly true, we need at least 1 human and 1 cylon left at the end. Only cylons, we lose. Only humans, we lose.
    NavyGothic

Post  NavyGothic Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Hey folks, just wanted to mention that I'm going to be fairly low participation in this game. Work is really grinding me down at the moment, so unless I survive for at least another week (yay holidays) I probably won't be contributing too much to the planning and analysis.

If anyone wants me to do something in particular, let me know. Otherwise I'll pretty much try to stay the same as usual; pop into the main thread every now and then to bitch about how people aren't playing logically :p

With that said, I think we really need the pack alpha to reveal himself before using Augen's ability. Taking him out, then using Mister E Meat to recharge Augen for a late-game kill would be perfect. You're at no risk of being mauled, and we should have enough voting power to keep you alive for a fair time.
    NavyGothic

Post  NavyGothic Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:38 am

Hope you're right about stepenpit being a cylon. If not, I'm gonna get lynched tomorrow. Smile
    Mister E. Meat
    Admin

Post  Mister E. Meat Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:48 am

That was weird. Must have been one of the other powers used to move votes around as otherwise, I don't understand how you were lynched.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:37 am