The final 4 in TWG 15

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The final 4 in TWG 15

Well, here we are, the third faction, the kingmakers, the frakking cylons?!

5 posters

Day 5 - I can't get no relief

Mister E. Meat
    Admin

Day 5 - I can't get no relief Empty Day 5 - I can't get no relief

Post  Mister E. Meat Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:55 am

So stepenpit is still around and now the cylons know that they don't know all the cylons.

As I posted in our other thread here, the votes were obviously changed by one of the vote stealing powers as stepenpit was in the lead by 3 votes at day end.

This is going to make our life quite difficult.

If we raise too big a stink then either side will jump up and get us, the cylons after they see we can't be nommed and the humans when we are lynched and show as cylons will potentially see our associations too.

This is going to be tough.
    augenvonsauron

Day 5 - I can't get no relief Empty Re: Day 5 - I can't get no relief

Post  augenvonsauron Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Yeah, I am rather concerned that the Cylons now know there is "something else going on". At this point I am not sure how many cylons are left once Stepenit gets nailed tonight. Hell, I'm confused who anybody is, just slightly less paranoid now that I know I'm a prime skinjob. Anybody got a quick list of who we know folks are at this point? Pakman and Visogoth still seem like good targets to me for our side, especially with visogoth's post script on the music playing in his head...
    Dav

Post  Dav Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Hey guys.

Sorry I haven't posted until today. For some reason my dashboard didn't show that I had new PMs on the main forum, and it wasn't until I checked my e-mail when I got home from work today and saw all the PMs that I found out.

You'll all be pleased to know that I considered none of you to be Cylons Razz

I have a track record of going after Stepenpit, so I'll continue to do that, unless we agree there's another person to target.

I'm afraid I'm just a lowly pilot in this game (Sam) but if you want me to double vote for someone, say so.
    Mister E. Meat
    Admin

Post  Mister E. Meat Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:36 pm

So wait, you're Sam? He was one of the final 5 in the show. I'm the engineer, Galen and one of the final 5 in the show as well.

Ozy and Omega you devious bastards!

So that means that we're probably all directly related to the show. Who here is Colonel Tigh? Too bad there's no XO role...

Also, I would have expected to see Callie or Boomer as the vigilante. Probably Callie, but we know that we have the vigi in augen, so I don't know who they based it on.

Anyhow, I think it's good to stay on stepenpit. The key now is for you two to keep a lower profile. Augie, did you send a PM the second day to necklessone telling him your role? I did and I'm sure that puts me at a greater risk of being seered at some point which will then make me look cylon. I'm really regretting that now Embarassed.

I think our best chance at winning is to be in the HA but not verified members, that way they won't have such a desire to see us.

My big concern is that if I am IDed as cylon how to try to play it. I'm wondering if we shouldn't use the vigi shot earlier and then I can recharge it later on if we need it. At least we know you won't be nommed. We could use it to take out ICB at night as well which could cripple the HA/HL.
    augenvonsauron

Post  augenvonsauron Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Laying fairly low seems like a good idea. Seems it would be nice to vigilante a cylon. I am gettiong concerned how many of them are left, especially after Stepinit buys the farm tonight. If it looks like they get turned on to me, I'll take out ICB. I think we should suppor the bagging of stepin it, or a logical alternative. Clearasday seems to be an intriguing target. But as I said, I'm quite confused as to who anybody is on this game. Razz
    augenvonsauron

Post  augenvonsauron Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:43 pm

OK kids. Update. I am being requested by ICB to make a public daytime killing of Nitestorm. I am happy to do so, but this makes out Cylon count very low if Stepinit goes down tonight. Please advise ASAP.
    Ozymandias

Post  Ozymandias Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Mister E. Meat wrote:Ozy and Omega you devious bastards!

Thanks!

Mister E. Meat wrote: So that means that we're probably all directly related to the show. Who here is Colonel Tigh? Too bad there's no XO role...

Based on what he did on New Caprica, we made Tigh the Vigilante. Not an exact match, but we didn't people who knew the show to be able to figure out who the Final Five were just from their roles. That's why we keep calling Tigh "the Colonel" in the narration instead of the Vigilante.

XxOmegaxX

Post  XxOmegaxX Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Yeah, I mean technically Augie, with Necklessone dead, your in Command ofhe fleet!
    augenvonsauron

Post  augenvonsauron Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:17 pm

I never wanted to be in command!!!! Bill if ever we needed you it was now!! I think I've played passive so far, so I will keep up my role. But I plan on making it quite the shoot out if you don't mind. Anything special you might want me to throw in?
    augenvonsauron

Post  augenvonsauron Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Ok, that didn't go as planned....

Just make sure to recharge One's weapon.
    Dav

Post  Dav Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Oh dear oh dear.

I'm sure those of the people playing who remember the lore will suddenly realise there's a final five around. Especially as augie pretty much outed himself as the Colonel in his RP.

Looks like it's just you and me Egon Smile
    Ozymandias

Post  Ozymandias Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Dav wrote:Oh dear oh dear.

I'm sure those of the people playing who remember the lore will suddenly realise there's a final five around. Especially as augie pretty much outed himself as the Colonel in his RP.

Actually, I feel like it's not clear from Augie's post that he's supposed to be Colonel Tigh. So both for spoiler reasons and to prevent people from making the MEM = Engineer = Helo = Final Five connection, I'm going to refer to a still living Colonel Tigh as a separate character from the Vigilante in the next narration, and hope that throws people off.
    Dav

Post  Dav Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Ozymandias wrote:
    Dav wrote:Oh dear oh dear.

Actually, I feel like it's not clear from Augie's post that he's supposed to be Colonel Tigh. So both for spoiler reasons and to prevent people from making the MEM = Engineer = Helo = Final Five connection, I'm going to refer to a still living Colonel Tigh as a separate character from the Vigilante in the next narration, and hope that throws people off.
    You're the boss Ozy, or one of them Smile

I think it'll click into place at the end of the game, but I think it'll definitely throw people off for the moment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:21 am