The final 4 in TWG 15

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The final 4 in TWG 15

Well, here we are, the third faction, the kingmakers, the frakking cylons?!

3 posters

Day 6 - There are many here among us

Dav

Day 6 - There are many here among us Empty Day 6 - There are many here among us

Post  Dav Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 am

So, Day 6 rolls around, and it turns out Steppenpit was our missing member. Uh oh.

Egon sent me a PM where ICB claimed he wanted the seer to seer MEM last night, but the seer had other priorities. I don't think MEM was seered, but we have to be careful.

I know Pakman is One. And I know that for us to win we need the Cylons and humans to have parity, but I think the One is just too dangerous to have along. A Six or an Eight we can do something with, but not a One.

Then it comes to us wanting to wear down the human side, which I presume is still quite large. I think most people believe I'm human, and just a plain and simple pilot, at least until I'm seered anyway, but I seem to have a habit of beeing overlooked for seering, so that might go my way.

After Pakman, I have no idea what to do next. Any ideas?
    Dav

Day 6 - There are many here among us Empty Re: Day 6 - There are many here among us

Post  Dav Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:45 am

So after further study of the rules, the One can't die unless every other non-Final 5 Cylon dies before him?

Ugh, damn you Ozy! Razz

That puts a dent in cutting off the head of the cobra, but it also leaves me completely unsure about our next step.
    Ozymandias

Day 6 - There are many here among us Empty Re: Day 6 - There are many here among us

Post  Ozymandias Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Dav wrote:So, Day 6 rolls around, and it turns out Steppenpit was our missing member. Uh oh.

I suggest you carefully read through the Day 6 opening narration.

Ozymandias

Post  Ozymandias Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Dav wrote:So after further study of the rules, the One can't die unless every other non-Final 5 Cylon dies before him?

Ugh, damn you Ozy! Razz

Yeah, sorry, those are standard pack alpha rules, which have been abandoned recently because they don't make much RP sense, but we brought them back because of how nicely they fit with Cylon resurrection.
    Dav

Post  Dav Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Seems like the humans are starting to get a good grasp of what's going on. There's some quite spot on analysis in the Day Thread now.

I still have no idea what the frack we're going to do. Fortunately we have 2 days to think about it.
    Ozymandias

Post  Ozymandias Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Dav, you may want to PM Mister E. Meat directly-- I think the way this board is set up, notification emails about a new post in a thread aren't sent until someone participates in that thread.

So MEM may not be aware of your posts in this thread.
    Mister E. Meat
    Admin

Post  Mister E. Meat Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Yeah, sorry I didn't see the posts here. I meant to check over the weekend but realized that I didn't have the password and figured that I'd just check on Monday.

Anyhow, I'm not sure if this board is really needed. With no Augie and no NG, it might be easy enough to just run this all through PM now. Especially considering that Omega can't get to this site from work too.

I had a quick PM with Dav about this over the weekend, but I don't know what he's thinking.

I really wish that I had seen Augie's posts about them wanting him to do a vigi kill during the day. I think we would have been better off doing one at night and then I could have recharged it. Although I doubt that anyone thought that he'd have been mauled by pakman.

The real issue for us now is that we know that Augie was the vigi but everyone else wants to waste a vote on pakman. It doesn't really hurt us all that much since they will still maul a human, but ideally I'd like to see one more real cylon down soon. Then we can hope that they maul enough of the humans to have us win.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:53 am